Monday, July 9, 2012

Survey Says

Hi all! Sorry for the recent lack of posts; I just got back from vacation and have been very busy getting back into the swing of things. However, things are calm for the day, so I'll be preparing as many deals as possible for you!

Before I start posting deals, though, I'd really appreciate it if you could take a quick, 10 question survey. As Deanna's Deals grows, I want to make sure it's tailored to its viewers, so your feedback would be very helpful!

You can find the survey by clicking here, the survey image above, or going through the SurveyMonkey App on the lower right hand of the header on the Deanna's Deals Facebook Page.

The survey is entirely anonymous and I ask that you be as honest as possible.

The survey will be open for two weeks, closing at midnight on 7/23/12.

Thank you!

Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment