Lately, I've been trying to be more active and get back in shape. Unfortunately, so far, I've been doing miserably, so I was searching around looking for ways to motivate myself and I came across an article that talked about how the athletic apparel you wear can actually improve your workout, as well as your attitude towards working out.
You can find the article, Look Good While You Get Fit, here.
After reading this article, it got me thinking about how my own workout clothes are seriously lacking in pretty much every department. I usually just put on some yoga pants that are a bit too long and a severely over-sized t-shirt (this is also the uniform I wear when I'm sick and bedridden), which I now understand makes me very unenthusiastic and unmotivated.
I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem, so today's deals are on some cute athletic pieces that will hopefully get us to be more active!
- Strappy Crossback Sports Bra. $13
- Padded Athletic Racerback Tank. $13
- Colorblocked Athletic Jacket. $23
- Abstract Waves Burnout Racerback Tank. $10
- Contrast Trim Racerback Sports Bra. $15
- Contrast Time Athletic Pants. $14
- Colorblocked Waist Athletic Shorts. $14
- Contrast Ruched Athletic Capris. $18
- Yoga Mat. $10