Today I started my 5th job!
I am now the nanny for two itty-bitty babies, both of which are ridiculously cute, super wonderful, and the inspiration for today's post!
Babies are one of the cutest things on earth, and to keep them so cute, and healthy, they have to be "handled with care!" This means you have to take special precautions when it comes to what they eat, wear, play with, are bathed with, and what their toys and dishes are washed with.
Many of the products on the market, even if made specifically for babies, are filled with chemicals that are not safe or healthy for babies to be around.
Today, I wanted to share with you some safe, affordable options for products you can use around you little ones!
Top Row, from left to right:
- Soft Rock Cloth Diaper and Laundry Detergent. $15
- Dish Dazzler Dishwasher Detergent. $10
- The Cleaner Upper Toy & Highchair Cleaner. $6
- The Germinator Alcohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer. $5
- Calming Newborn Gift Tote. $23
- Calming Shampoo & Bodywash
- Everyday Calming Lotion
- Calming Diaper Rash Cream
- Calendula Cream
- No Fragrence 30+ SPF Sunscreen Lotion
- Tote Bag
- Thinkbaby Sunscreen SPF 50. $18
- Overtired and Cranky Bubble Bath. $13
- Nature Babycare Eco Body Wash. $8
- Nature Babycare Eco Shampoo. $8
- Nature Babycare Eco Sensitive Lotion. $8
- Nature Babycare Eco Sensitive Bubble Bath. $8
- Vanilla Teething Ring, 2 Pk. $9
- Under the Nile Organic Fruit Plush. $7