Today's deals were requested by a young woman looking to update her business wardrobe.
Today's professional attire trends are much more relaxed and open to fun than they have been in the past.
Now, business attire is all about adding color and pattern and bold statements to otherwise sophisticated and conservative outfits.
Below, I will present three outfits I've put together that are sure to have all eyes on you in your next board meeting or interview!
And, because I always go a bit overboard when it comes to clothes, below the outfits I will also be listing plenty of other professional pieces for you to have a look at and choose from!
One final note: because of the increasing popularity of the Bandeau trend, many blouses are now made more sheer than they have been in the past. In order to wear such pieces in a professional setting, just slip on a cami underneath, and *viola* no more see-thru!
- Cobalt Open-Front Blazer. $25
- Neon Pink Ponte Blazer. $25
- Navy Button Back Blazer. $25
- Laser-Cut Ponte-Knit Blazer. $37
- Grey Ruched Sleeve Blazer. $37
- Antiqued Lace Crop Blazer. $25
- Draped Shawl Collar Blazer. $25
- Stripe Cuff Hammered Satin Blazer. $25
- Cutout Back Crepe Tank. $23
- Lace Inset Ascot Blouse. $25
- Ruffle Collar Chiffon Tank. $22
- Button Back 2-Tone Tee. $22
- Button Back Polka Dot Tank. $22
- Rhinestone Collar Pleated Tank. $20
- Crisscross Placket Chiffon Blouse. $20
- Color Block Hi-Low Tank. $20
- Hi-Low Ascot Blouse. $20
- Floral Lace Peplum Tank. $20
- Open Back Peplum Top. $18
- Sequin Collar Peplum Top. $23
- Knit Body Con Skirt. $10
- Ponte Peplum Mini Skirt. $17
- Millenium Stretch Pencil Skirt. $17
- Midi Ponte Peplum Skirt. $17
- Knotted-Front Sateen Flat. $22.50
- Velvet Scalloped Bow Flat. $22.50
- Glitter Mesh Corset Back Flat. $24.50
- Sheer Crochet Ballet Flat. $24.50
Need help figuring out how to style one or more of these pieces?
Send us an Outfit Request over at the Deanna's Deals Facebook Page!