We've got another Trend Alert on our hands!
Today's trend: The Bandeau
For those of you unfamiliar with the Bandeau, it's basically like a tube style bra, or half of a tube top. They are taking over streets and red carpets alike, and I personally think they're fabulous!
Bandeaus are offered in a large variety of colors, patterns, and cuts.
Here are a few that would be great as staple pieces for your wardrobe!
- Animal Print Zip-Front Longline Bandeau Bra. $15
- Black Seamless Bandeau Bra. $5.50
- White Lace Bandeau Bra. $7.50
- Red Lurex Lace Bandeau Bra. $7.50
- Pink Zip-Front Longline Bandeau Bra. $15
Now, I know not all of us are comfortable "baring all," but that's ok!
Bandeaus don't have to be worn alone!
Another way to wear a bandeau is to wear a sheer, lace, chiffon, or cut-out cover up! These cover ups are a stylish and sexy way to show some skin without having to worry about marks and bulges, and without being risque.
- Printed Button Down Pocket Tank. $22
- Sheer Lace Racerback Tank. $13
- Sheer Lace Pullover. $17
- Long-Sleeve Lace Cardigan. $18
- Sheer Lace Peplum Top. $13
- Black Shadow Stripe Tank. $17
- All Lace Button Down Tank. $23
- Studded Ascot Chiffon Tank. $23
- Eyelash Lace Ruffle Tank. $22
- Rough-Hem Lace Zip-Back Tee. $22