Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Inspiration

Hello my lovely readers!
Hope all is well with you and life is treating you kindly!

As you may or may not have seen on Twitter, I am currently working 5 jobs, so life has been, and will be, a bit crazy for me for the rest of the summer. I am doing my absolute best to keep up with Deanna's Deals, but I'd just like to warn you that I may not be able to post every single day from now on. 

Today, unfortunately, I won't be able to post deals for you (I haven't been able to go searching for any for today, though I will try to queue some up for the rest of the week).

Instead, I'd like to share something with you that may be of some help.

I know for me, picking out outfits isn't always the easiest thing to do. Lately, however, I've been simply googling "cute outfits for rainy days" or "how to dress up a maxi skirt" or something like that. Seems like every time I do that, the site Polyvore.com pops up with tons of great inspiration boards related almost exactly to the kind of outfit I'm looking for, often times with an exact outfit laid out on the board, complete with shoes, bags, accessories, and makeup ideas that would look good with the outfit!

I love designing outfits, when I actually can, that is, so I decided to give Polyvore a try! What do you know, I'm obsessed! And, not to toot my own horn or anything, but my boards are gaining quite a bit of popularity! Yay me!

So here's what I'm posting about today. As you may have noticed, there's a new button on the side bar that links to my Polyvore profile. This is so whenever you're having issues deciding on an outfit, you can quickly check out some of my boards, or other users boards if I don't have any that fit what you're looking for!

Along with just checking out the outfits I've put together, you can also make a request. Using the same protocol as requesting a deal (sending a message through the Deanna's Deals Facebook Page) you can now request an outfit! Send me as many details as you can provide, including pictures of items you'd like incorporated (if you have any), and I'll create a custom outfit design just for you! 

Don't have any pieces similar to the ones I used in the board, but would like to own them? Just send in a Deal Request for the item, and I'm on it!

I hope you all find this helpful!



No comments:

Post a Comment