Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Exciting Announcements!

If you follow Deanna's Deals on Facebook, then you know there's been a lot of great stuff going on over here at Deanna's Deals! I've been working on networking and increasing viewership, and it's been going amazingly!

Before I share all the good news, how do you like our makeover?!? I thought that with all the exciting stuff I'll share below, it was time for a new look!

Now for the news:

Since the post on Facebook, viewership has QUINTUPLED (that's multiplied by 5)!!! Deanna's Deals is also easily followable through the website side bar on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Email Subscription, Google Friend Connect, Hellocotton, Bloglovin', Bloggers, Blog-Train, and RSS Subscription!

We are now also set up for advertisement! For more information on advertising or sponsorship, visit our Sponsors page!

And last, but certainly not least, Deanna's Deals will be GUEST BLOGGING on another blog sometime in the next week! Once more details have been figured out, I'll be sure to share them with you so you can check it out!

Exciting, right?!? I'm so happy with how much Deanna's Deals has grown in just a few days! I couldn't have done it without you, my wonderful viewers!

I sincerely hope you are enjoying all the deals and products I share!

And remember, requests are always welcomed!

Happy {happy, happy} Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment