I know, I know, it's been a while since I've posted.
School just started back up, though, so I'm going to ask that you bare with me for a bit while I get back into the swing of things.
This semester is going to be a crazy one.
Anyways, I'm going to make up for my time away...
Today, we have another deal request!
This one comes from a young, first time mom who wants to avoid the grungy, mom-jean phase, and instead have a wardrobe that's both cute and functional!
I'm going to present today's deals in the same way I did the last request, with 3 outfits, then a list of other items I've found.
- Button Back 2-Tone Tee. $22
- Lattice Shoulder Hi-Low Blouse. $23
- Crochet Back Stripe Tank. $18
- Hi-Low Button Down Tank. $20
- Banded Bottom Burnout Top. $13
- Casual Hi-Low Knit Tank. $10
- Solid Bow Back Tank. $9
- Foiled Leopard Knit Tank. $10
- Chain Back V-Neck Tee. $10
- Refuge Flirty Everyday Skinny-Short Cut. $30
- Pleated Waist Harem Pants. $30
- Floral Cotton Spandex Leggings. $13
- Lace Trim Biker Shorts. $7
- Striped Hi-Low Full Skirt. $17
- Millenium Stretch Pencil Skirt. $17
- Refuge Low-Rise Bermuda Short. $12.50
Take it easy momma's!
And as always...