Thursday, September 6, 2012

Deal Request: Hot Mama

I know, I know, it's been a while since I've posted.
School just started back up, though, so I'm going to ask that you bare with me for a bit while I get back into the swing of things.
This semester is going to be a crazy one.

Anyways, I'm going to make up for my time away...
Today, we have another deal request!

This one comes from a young, first time mom who wants to avoid the grungy, mom-jean phase, and instead have a wardrobe that's both cute and functional!

I'm going to present today's deals in the same way I did the last request, with 3 outfits, then a list of other items I've found. 



Top. $10
Pants. $15
Shoes. $17.50


Dress. $25
Shoes. $30


Top. $18
Pants. $25
Shoes. $10

Other Items

Tops

Bottoms

Shoes

Take it easy momma's!

And as always...



1 comment:

  1. Hey I love the styles on your blog! I found you on a blog hop and am a new follower would love it if you could follow back at http://craftyhousemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete