Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holiday Hiatus

Hello, all.

I know I haven't been on for a while...there were finals, then I moved (in the middle of finals--what was I thinking?!?!), and now come the holidays, then my trip to Kenya!!!

With all of this going on, it's pretty clear that my life has been, and will continue to be quite chaotic (not once I get to Kenya, but you know, I'm going to want to focus on my trip!).

With that said, I just wanted to officially announce that I will likely not be posting again until late-January / early-February.

I know, I know, you're going to miss me like crazy!!! 
But I'm sure you'll survive!

To make our next meeting even sweeter, I'll even include some pictures from my trip in my first post when I get back!
Better?!?! Good!

Since I won't get to say them on the actual days...

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

And, of course,




2 comments:

  1. and the best to you too, my dear..... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you are back again, i like this and i travel more and more.
    http://www.staryte.ucoz.com

    ReplyDelete